Thread: Repackaging the electrics on a cg125

Repackaging the electrics on a cg125

This has been time consuming but I'm happy with the result. I had to move things like the coil, rectifier, flasher relay and cdi box to get them all under the tank. I used bits of the old brackets and welded them into their new positions. Lots of gaffs tape, tank on and off, adjusting positions etc. Bought a gel type lead acid battery that I can lay flat and welded a tray under the seat. All fits in tidy, only wires showing are from the rear brake switch and electronic ignition.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks very neat & tidy !

However, I'm also looking at the Puch Maxi moped in the background with the expansion chamber & need to know more ! ! !

Thanks!

Ha, yep that's a Puch Maxi with a 70cc kit on it, just converted it to a kickstart. Getting popular in the states but still cheap over here, good fun to work on too.

That all looks very neat, Matt. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

That looks really neat good job. I might need some help with my wiring on my CG125. I want to change the headlight to a £15 one with integrated indicators, do I need to make any adjustments or is it a simple unplug and plug in the new one

Very nice, mat_ryal. A little more detail on the headlight might be helpful, custom_moto.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.