Thread: Another CG125 build!

Another CG125 build!

First motorbike build, have done a few mopeds. Fairly pleased with the result.

Things I've learned:

1. Plan before you start cutting! I think I whent a bit too short, leaving me with not a lot of room for rear mudgaurd, light & number plate.

2. White tanks are a bitch. Trying to get a decent finish was hard, paint resistant lacquer tends to yellow.
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Not too shabby at all. Looks good.

Yeah, that's pretty sweet. Love the simple colour scheme.

I'm surprised how good the stock(?) tank looks

Cheers, yep the tank is from a Yamaha 125, not exactly sure what model. It was the offset fuel cap that did it for me 🙂

Looks really classy mate, lov'in it. the white piping on the seat is a nice touch with the white tank. looks like mr.Honda done it himself. well done. 10/10

hey, did you get the seat off of the internet? curious as to how seats from aliexpress fit

That's really nice well done. Out of interest what jet sizes did you use to go with the pod to get it running right as I'm doing one at the minute

Nice bike, simple and effective......I'd be looking to shorten the muffler/exhaust pipe
    so it doesn't protrude further than the rear wheel axle....but that's just me.