Thread: Benly bob

I like it, something a bit different.
    Everything else black, spokes, hubs,engine, paintwork with all stainless bolts and a gold chain.
    A pastel blue could look good for the paint but that would leave you with what colour for the rest.
    Time to do loads of photocopies of a bike the same shape and get the felt tips out (old school style ).

Well...a fella on here (I think?) painted his frame cappucino and it came out real sweet. Hold your nerve and throw lots n lots of shiny black stuff on it...then stand back and see

Resist adding any more caramel to anything I reckon.

BTW It'd be nice to see the actual colour.

Cheers hondabrat, twas i that did the cafe latte last time which was a really nice colour, this caramel is a bit more intense but i think it will end up looking just as nice.... Ive prepared the tank and used white primer as im thinking of a gloss white tank with white metalflake will compliment the caramel and black.
    Im going to Anglia-wheels in halstead on wednesday to see mark about making my wheels up, the hubs are powdercoated gloss black so if he can lace them up with black spokes and put the firestones on i think this colour sceme will really pull together. DSCN2026.jpgDSCN2027.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wisp View Post
    Cheers hondabrat, twas i that did the cafe latte last time which was a really nice colour, this caramel is a bit more intense but i think it will end up looking just as nice.... Ive prepared the tank and used white primer as im thinking of a gloss white tank with white metalflake will compliment the caramel and black.
    Im going to Anglia-wheels in halstead on wednesday to see mark about making my wheels up, the hubs are powdercoated gloss black so if he can lace them up with black spokes and put the firestones on i think this colour sceme will really pull together. DSCN2026.jpgDSCN2027.jpg
    So whitewalls could be in the mix?

Quote Originally Posted by hondabrat550 View Post
    So whitewalls could be in the mix?
    White walls would definitely help bringing things together. Would give it a nice 50's yankee hot-rod rock n roll vibe ;-)

maybe a nice pin-up artwork on tank ;-)

or a bit of script handpainted in red.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123