Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Brackley Festival of Motorcycling - Sunday 13th - TOMORROW!! - The Bikeshed Forums

Brackley Festival of Motorcycling - Sunday 13th - TOMORROW!!

For those still active on here, there's a cracking good event in deepest darkest Buckinghamshire...details in the link.

http://www.brackleyfestivalofmotorcycling.co.uk/

On a side note, I thought this was last Sunday, to trundled up there on the CBX only to find it wasn't on that day!! DOH. But....the silverlining to this sorry tale is, just around the corner I spotted 3 bikes turn off the main drag...thought, "why not" and followed them....turns out it was the Vintage Motorcycle Club annual summer meet on Evenly village green. Boom.....turn out nice

This was sweet

This old girl showed up, spewing oil out of every orofice haha!

The good old boy owner was a bit flash...what wiv his fancy SatNav..

..and my old girl

What a brilliant day out...Thanks for sharing!
    The BFoM looks like a great event. It's a bit short notice so I don't think I'll make it
    The Evenly Village Vintage MCC looks great as well.
    Gotta love the rolodex sat nav on that old Levis
    If you don't learn from your mistakes then they are just mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by mhbsmark View Post
    What a brilliant day out...Thanks for sharing!
    The BFoM looks like a great event. It's a bit short notice so I don't think I'll make it
    The Evenly Village Vintage MCC looks great as well.
    Gotta love the rolodex sat nav on that old Levis
    The Levis turned up smoking from burning oil on the engine. The oil tank had as much on the outside as inside I reckon haha! Proper marked it's place when parked up.
    T'was a good meeting.

Meeting up with some mates tomorrow for BFoM

looks great shame i only read it today doh!

Well, BFoM was a blast. The race demonstration circuit around the town centre was fun and LOUD!! Classic Honda race bikes roaring around this quiet market town was a nice surprise.

Loads of bikers attended and the trader/show/event arena was busy. Weather was great too.

This is a shot of us afterwards, having a pitstop in our local.

Anyone recognise this Duke?

This Honda 400 cafe is so loud and when you pull up next to it you get an exhaust thump/blast in the face...brilliant.

One of many trade or club stands.