Thread: Anyone in Southampton?

Anyone in Southampton?

Hi guys,
    I'm moving down to Southampton on the 1st September to work for a marine engineering company and was wondering if there are any custom bike aficionados/shops/similar in the area? I'll be taking down a couple of projects and most likely be playing lots with the CNC machines in the evenings/weekends so let me know if you want any parts made

Mac

Hi Mac,

There's a sticky on the general forum called "members Map". If you take a look at that, it might give you an idea of anyone who's in your area.

Contacts

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm moving down to Southampton on the 1st September to work for a marine engineering company and was wondering if there are any custom bike aficionados/shops/similar in the area? I'll be taking down a couple of projects and most likely be playing lots with the CNC machines in the evenings/weekends so let me know if you want any parts made

Mac
    Im moving back to old bligthty, Poole Dorset, after 20 + years in US shipping back my J&M 990 project
    deff could use a few CNC parts made, I can offer TIG welded fabrications bracket to chassis soon after i get organized