Thread: CG125 'Project Doris'

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy following your build, engineering build quality always beats paint,chrome and "bolt on spangle".

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog59 View Post
    I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy following your build, engineering build quality always beats paint,chrome and "bolt on spangle".
    I will aim to please. Updates may be infrequent since I have work and other projects on the go. I intend getting her into my new man cave so I can work over the coming months. image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by radansey View Post
    A couple of photo's

New seat
    Attachment 3589

Electrics ffs
    Attachment 3590
    Ha! I've got one or two of those connectors in my cg from the previous owner!! Wonder if the same man is responsible 😓

A bit more progress.

Air-box removed (QUESTION - Can the rearmost side-panel slot be completely removed? I assume that it is not adding any stiffening to the rear frame?) .
    DSCF9643.jpg

Headlight brackets removed (QUESTION - When the forks are re-fitted, does the rubber doughnut where the forks meet the top yoke need to be re-fitted too??)
    DSCF9656.jpg

Have decided to start work on the tank so that it will be ready well in-time (QUESTION - what is the best way to remove the badge bracket to I can smoothe the tank? Dremel-off the spot welds??)
    DSCF9649.jpg

All for now, folks.
    Last edited by radansey; 16th-11-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12