Yo! Benny here from Guernsey, channel islands. Triumph Thruxton '06 is my baby, as of today I've picket up a Ducati 750ss to build into a custom bike (which will then be for sale so eyes peeled ) looking forward to getting over to the UK next year to see some bike shows!

Ross from Chatham

Hi, I'm Ross from Chatham in the Medway Towns. Started riding with a CB125 in 1976, then an XL125 in 1982 and finally a CBX550F in 1983. After yearning to get back onto two-wheels, I have recently bought a CG125 which I am intending strip and rebuild into a street brat/tracker. Have purchased upgrade parts and now planning the progress of my project. I am an engineer by trade so quite handy on the tools, but will probably have a few questions for the wealth of knowledge on this forum. I look forward to sharing the progress of my project over the coming months.

Whereabouts in Kent, Joe??

Welcome all. Looking forward to seeing some new builds going on.

Bike Shipping

Hi all, good to join. I have a 1970 triumph T120R. Which I am looking to ship. Has anyone had any experience with Oakbridge International Logistics. Many thanks.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758