We Just Create a new Platform for Motorcycle Lovers. Where You Can Post Your Custom and Dream Motorcycle's video and picture. Please Visit the Platform And Give Feedback and Suggestions.

http://bikermania.net

Hi. I too am from West London, Hanwell. I am sometimes found around the Ace Cafe

Thanks for the add,

Realising that if I waited until I have the time to build a bike, instead of my normal car / truck builds, it may never happen. I took the leap of faith and bought a couple of toys from a family friend who is sadly inable to work on them anymore. So, to date, I have a 1939 Royal Enfield 350, a 1956 New Hudson Autocycle and my '52 Ford F1 and '51 Chevy Suburban.

I did say that now was not a good time to go out and buy more stuff, didnt I.

Unknown-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBlue View Post
    I'm Richard and I've been riding for the last 38 years.

I live in Rotherhithe and currently own the two bikes in my signature: a 2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R and a 2013 Triumph Sprint GT. The former is probably the one you'll see me on at the Bike Shed and the latter is the one I use for Eurothrashes.

I blog about all sorts of crap related to my bikes and cars and I like to take photos of naked and nearly naked women...
    where you in rotherhithe mate?
    i am berm roth border just off jamaica road

Hi there!!

I'm Marco, i live in London but i am Portuguese.
    I've got a triumph bonneville t100 black, so far she's pretty standard but in the long run will try to customize.
    I;m fairly inexperienced in riding but hopefully will get better.
    Hope to meet some of you in the future.
    Best Regards

image2.jpgimage11.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoi View Post
    Hi there!!

I'm Marco, i live in London but i am Portuguese.
    I've got a triumph bonneville t100 black, so far she's pretty standard but in the long run will try to customize.
    I;m fairly inexperienced in riding but hopefully will get better.
    Hope to meet some of you in the future.
    Best Regards

image2.jpgimage11.jpg
    Welcome Marco, nice bike ya got there, good basis for a slow project as you get more into riding. Cheers Colin

Hello from the Black Hills of South Dakota, USA. Dead of winter here, so not a lot of riding happening, too much snow. Good time for those projects that just don't get done during the busy season. We are located 25 miles from Sturgis, so our summers are pretty active, motorcycle-wise.

Currently riding a mostly stock 1993 H-D FXR, '72 Honda CL350, 1996 Honda XR650L dual sport, 1994 Honda XR400R.

Projects, Show quality resto on Honda CT70HK0, 1978 H-D XLCR patina resto and building a 1988 H-D XL883 into a Scrambler replica, will try to post some pics. For Now, off to look at your rides. Peace

Welcome Rancho
    I'm just waiting on some parts from Deadwood.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

Hi guys,

I'm James(20) from Bristol, I'm a aerospace apprentice and I ride a custom R80RT.

IMG_20170106_125756.jpg

Welcome matey! I think you should show your bike built and some of the stuff you've been helping me with...

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgoodfella View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm James(20) from Bristol, I'm a aerospace apprentice and I ride a custom R80RT.

IMG_20170106_125756.jpg

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast