Hi, I´m Ricardo from México. My current project is a 74´R60/6 being converted to a Scrambler that can really go into the dirt. Lots of very helpful info here. I will send pictures when it´s done.
    I´m a BMW fan and love GS Bikes. Started with a F650 Dakar, then a 1200GS, went back to lower cylinder F800GS, then another 1200GSA and my last one was a F800GSA, the most versatile GS from my point of view.
    Hope you can help me with your experience in the future.

Welcome! We'd also love to see work in progress pics!

Quote Originally Posted by gomz1971 View Post
    Hi, I´m Ricardo from México. My current project is a 74´R60/6 being converted to a Scrambler that can really go into the dirt. Lots of very helpful info here. I will send pictures when it´s done.
    I´m a BMW fan and love GS Bikes. Started with a F650 Dakar, then a 1200GS, went back to lower cylinder F800GS, then another 1200GSA and my last one was a F800GSA, the most versatile GS from my point of view.
    Hope you can help me with your experience in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgoodfella View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm James(20) from Bristol, I'm a aerospace apprentice and I ride a custom R80RT.

Attachment 3116
    Hi there James! Welcome to the site. Whereabouts in Bristol are you?

Morning guys,

My name is Jimbo, Im from west sussex originally but iv been living in London for the past 10 years. Iv been into bikes since i was young but never really had the time or facility to start any builds when i was growing up. I now have a nice little space in north London which iv converted into a garage/workshop so iv been tinkering in there for the last few years. Projects i have completed are a Honda cb400 four brat conversion, Current builds are GS550 1978 cafe racer, and Honda CB550 street tracker. And the Project I'm currently working on is my current ride which is a XS650 which i absolutely love, Got her imported from America with 15k miles on beautiful condition.
    400 FOUR
    Attachment 3128
    550 CURRENT STAT
    Attachment 3129
    550 FRAME CUT
    Attachment 3130
    GS550
    Attachment 3131
    XS650
    IMG_20170130_195923_638.jpg

Both the GS550 and the CB550 have had a bit more progress but not by much, my main focus is to get the XS where i want it for the Bikeshed 2017 in may. Give me a shout if you want to meet up for a chat, I'm down the shed pretty much every Sunday come rain or shine !! Cheers

Hello there, I'm Paul.

Joined the Shed a few months ago and I live quite nearby. My ride is a 1976 z900, currently in the tender care of Debben Performance who are giving it a belated 40th birthday spa treatment and full colonic irrigation.

If anyone has an old air-cooled Zed btw, I'd recommend Ray and Steve Debben for engine work. Ray's been working on then since back in the day. 1978 I think he started.

Anyway, looking forward to getting it back so I can pop down to the Shed of an idle afternoon.

Hey all

I'm Craig.

Currently living in southampton.

In between bikes at the moment.

So occupying my bike needs tinkering with the wife 78 vespa.

Also currently just done a full strip down of my 76 CG125 which has been sat in my garage for 18 years gathering dust.

It was my first bike and for some reason I never sold it when I moved on from it.

So it's getting some live now.

I will start a build thread soon.

Cool. Welcome Craig.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

welcome one and all. Good to see another CG on here. and that XS is looking good. Love the diamond pattern seat.

Hi my name is Graham,from Bucks,going to pick up a brand spanking BMW R Nine T Racer on Wednesday 😌 Can't wait !!!

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45535455