Thread: BSMC III forum members bike of show

Just what a choice of machines, i thought we could have a forum vote of bike of show, the choice is immense and i would vote (and want) at least a dozen of the beauties, but my vote (maybe bias as i am currently doing a c90) goes to the deus replica c90, show us your bike of the show

photo photo211_zps211a1e88.jpg

I've not got a picture handy, but for sheer engineering, the Lamb Norton was my bike of the show.

This for me it just works o every level

For me it was the orange 900 Ducati by redmax

This little fella. Subtle and perfectly executed, a credit to the builder.

plus 1 on that 'figaro'

That little 125 'Brat' was perfectly portrayed. Attention to detail superb, - Clean , precise - perfect.

+1 on Lambs Cafe Rouge, lookin good now he's ditched the clear acrylic tank & seat. His 'Son of a Gun' goldie is still hard to beat though

Plus another on that 125.... The little end cap on the exhaust, the horn tucked under the seat, lovely, lovely, lovely!

I also liked the Motopunks CB.... Again great attention to detail and beautifully executed.

the exhaust was surly exquisite

photo photo110_zps78a18693.jpg

Great weekend guys..keep up the good work. We came up from Southend from Kursaal
    Klassics and Kustoms to see the Bikeshed first hand..we weren't disappointed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast