Your cart is currently empty.
BSMC Denim Jacket - Resistant Indigo
Introducing the Bike Shed RESISTANT Denim Jacket.
The iconic "Trucker" jacket silhouette, re-engineered for riders.
Constructed from the same COVEC denim we use in our PROTECTIVE and RESISTANT jean lines boasting AA-rated abrasion resistance. Our take on the classic denim jacket sticks to the tried, tested much loved visual but with those additional features we know you want.
• Twin, interior, side-entry, zip-close chest pockets to keep your essentials secure.
• Bottom button closure concealed by the placket - to protect your tank.
• Tailored fit with a touch of stretch for comfort.
• Exterior button chest and slip hip-pockets.
• BSMC rivet buttons and crossed spanners chest stud.
This jacket can be used across your wardrobe, with no interior provision for armour it can be worn casually, day to day, or layered up with an armoured shirt for a ride.
Spun from Liquid Crystal Polymer, COVEC yarn boasts high cut, tear and AA-rated abrasion resistance, along with low heat transfer and prolonged performance due to low yarn on yarn resistance and flex fatigue. NASA use this stuff. The 88.5% Cotton, 10% Covec and 1.5% Elastane construction provides durability and comfort.