Qualifying for Membership?
It should go without saying that Bike Shed members all ride a motorcycle, or used to ride. If we don’t already know you through one of the staff and crew, or on the recommendation of another member we’d also like to meet you, so if you are completely new to our community, we’ll be keen to talk on the phone or meet for coffee, at your convenience.
UK Price: £250 per year / £30 a month – over 12 months
LA Price: TBC
(Whether you pay the UK or LA price is based on your residential address, and your “home” venue)
NEW MEMBERS BASED IN LA
If you live in LA or the US and want to join Bike Shed to use our LA venue, please email [email protected]
MEMBERS BENEFITS (UK)
- Post 10pm entry, plus up to 4 guests, consuming alcohol without needing to order food.
- Free entry + 1 to all Bike Shed shows (including the Friday VIP Preview to the London Show).
- Invitations to member’s-only events, such as “The Captain’s Table” hosted dinners etc.
- 10% Discount on Bike Shed gear & apparel, in-store.
- 10% Discount on Restaurant/café bills from Monday to Friday.
- 10% Discount on Parts & Labour barbers.
- Many more discounts & free upgrades via the Member’s Directory
- Overnight on-site bike parking, when available.
- Access to our LA Club members-only spaces.
(*Please see important conditions below)
If you like the sounds of the above, Click NEXT below to Apply for membership. Even if we already know you, approval may take up to 48 hours.
Store & Restaurant Member’s discounts are for the Bill Payer only. Please don’t embarrass us, or yourself, by giving your membership card to a friend to pay for stuff in the shop and restaurant.
With large multi-table bookings, the member’s week-day restaurant discount only applies to the member’s bill including up to five others, six people in total.
LA Membership vs London Membership:
Prices for members who are resident in London will be different to the price for members who are resident in LA, as the LA venue is much bigger, has more facilities and a dedicated, substantial members bar.
Access to the clubs and club benefits is global, so London members are welcome in LA and Vice Versa, but please make sure you are signed-up to the correct membership tier based on where you live. LA is not yet open for new members, but this is coming soon.
Prospective LA members should email [email protected]
*Member’s Overnight Parking Conditions:
We may not always have availability, so please check in advance, or better still; pre-book it.
You must let the Duty Manager know your intention to park BEFORE you get too drunk to ride home.
Parking is only for Members who are dining/drinking at the Bike Shed on the same evening.
This offer is for overnight parking only, not a daytime offer.
Bikes must be collected before midday the next day – and we’ll need your keys and mobile number. Bikes are left at the owner’s risk.